Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mega Review: Elysium

Elysium:
*3 out of 5*

Now, I just saw this movie only a few nights ago. I was very excited to see all theses great actors put into one movie. 

The gist of it, Elysium is a place where the wealthy has moved too just outside of Earth. Earth is now over populated, highly polluted and disease ridden. Pretty much, only in Elysium you can cure all disease's and have clean air. 
Max (Matt Damon), an ex-thief, gets parole and works at Armadyne that built Elysium and human-like drones. Max gets into a bit of trouble and finds out he only has 5 day's to live. Then the adventure begins for him and his trip to get to Elysium.

Watch the video on why I think it really wasn't as good and I hoped it would be.





2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I feel the same about the Movie.. Anti Climatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It indeed could have been better :)

      Delete